As part of Creed Outdoor Learnings policy about being up front and open you can find in the document area our up to date Public Liability Insurance certificate (from Activities Industry Mutual) and our risk assessments for either activities at Bexon Lane or Activities on school sites, please download the appropriate Risk assessment and take out the activities that are not required by your schools or group. This is to save group leaders having to request these documents we find it easier to have them available for viewing. All of our policies, procedures and documentation is externally verified by Safe Schemes in Procurement (SSIP) Alcumus SafeContractor status.
- Latest News from Creed May 22, 2017
- KS2 PE OEAA programme (Outdoor Educational and Adventurous Activities) September 14, 2016
- Creed Outdoor Learning Experience September 9, 2016
- easier blogging to our website September 6, 2016
- Outdoor Instructor Courses at Give Away Prices November 25, 2015