We thought that June was busy and then came July, we started the month by taking the mobile climbing wall to Muntham House, a special emotional and behavioural needs school in Horsham, where Channel 4 just happened to be filming a documentary about the school (look for that in October). We then had the wall at Snodland at the weekend, we worked with Garlinge Primary school at Bexon Lane (through Thanet Police) followed by three days at Barton Point working with Sheppey Academy pupils. The Scouts used the wall at The Kent County Show and we took it from there to Egerton Primary School along with archery and team building. Fulston Manor for two days working with the children that didn’t go on the year 9 residential. We took the wall to Staplehurst at the weekend and then took archery and climbing to St Georges school in Gravesend. The Scouts had 30 activities from the carousel at KIJ (Kent International Jamboree) and the climbing wall apart from the days when we had to use it at Amicus Horizon community involvement days at Borden Grammar and Teynham and then we finished the month with the Children In Care Council (CICC), participation day at Hawkinge.
- Latest News from Creed May 22, 2017
- KS2 PE OEAA programme (Outdoor Educational and Adventurous Activities) September 14, 2016
- Creed Outdoor Learning Experience September 9, 2016
- easier blogging to our website September 6, 2016
- Outdoor Instructor Courses at Give Away Prices November 25, 2015