Today Creed Outdoor Learning Trust took the mobile climbing wall and the archery to Faversham guides, who were staying at Mystole Guide Camp site (near Chartham). The guides meet on a Friday at WFCC and we run the youth club next door so it was good to team up for some activities as we both work with young people from Faversham. As you can see from the photo’s the girls all took part and enjoyed the activities despite the rain towards the end.
- February half term have a go day February 13, 2018
- Corporate team building days January 16, 2018
- Primary sports funding January 10, 2018
- Latest News from Creed May 22, 2017
- KS2 PE OEAA programme (Outdoor Educational and Adventurous Activities) September 14, 2016