CREED STANDS FOR
- Challenge: we challenge our participants physically and mentally.
- React: we allow them to react to the challenge and take part in the activities.
- Explore: they explore options available to them to complete the challenge.
- Experience: we look at what they have learnt from taking part in the challenge.
- Develop: our activities develop people’s bodies, minds and futures.
Creed Outdoor Learning Trust was set up in 2011 by Paul Oxberry to develop and deliver outdoor educational and adventurous activities in the East Kent area. In 2012 we were part of a consortium that successfully bid for and won a three year contract from Kent County Council to provide youth activities in Faversham and we are just in the process of bidding to deliver for the next five years in Swale.
We work with many local schools, scout and guide groups, home educated children, children in care, general youth groups, NEET groups and adults. As part of our social payback we sponsor the Children in Care awards each year.
Paul Oxberry – Outdoor instructor for more than 15 years, Accredited Practitioner of the Institute of Outdoor Learning, IOL Coach and Mentor/ Facilitator, Diploma’s in Outdoor and Physical Education studies, NLP and Educational Psychology, PTLLS tutor, GNAS archery leader, mountain bike leader, SPA rock climbing instructor, ML trained, NNAS silver navigation, remote first aid and rescue, first aid trainer and assessor, NLP diploma, ERCA high ropes trained and City & Guilds carpenter.
Amber Oxberry – Level 2 sports leader, first aid trained, GNAS archery Leader, ERCA high ropes trained, CWA trained, Seasonal Senior instructor/ sessional outdoor instructor for 5 years and has a 2/1 BSc Hons in Applied Criminology and Psychology from Christchurch University.
Find us on Facebook